- This position requires the ability to analyse current pricing and costing methodologies to find areas of improvement and enhance company’s profitability.
- The Pricing analyst will also provide the organization with timely and accurate data, as well as analysis, on the company’s products and services market and performance, the competitive landscape, general industry and global trends and participate in strategic projects targeted at improving revenue, profitability, liquidity and growth.
These responsibilities shall include;
- Provide pricing and margin analysis of products and services.
- Examine and assess contract commercials and attend to daily pricing requests.
- Support with the maintenance of the company’s Product Price Book and coordinate quarterly or other ad-hoc price reviews for the business product portfolio
- Support in the development and implementation of pricing strategies and policies appropriate to changing market conditions that would drive revenue growth and profitability.
- Assist with building price models for new products.
- Develop standard and bundled offer scenarios/business cases that are profitable.
- Provide analytical support for Product and Sales teams.
- Provide support in modelling commercial customer profitability.
- Participate in cross functional projects requiring Pricing representation as they arise.
- Ability to understand detail/complex data and translate into actionable/understandable terms (analyse, summarize/interpret, and present results).
- Position will require the ability to research customer behaviour, pricing results and competitive data in support of results, pricing and strategy.
- Tax support: Computation, filing and any other ad hoc report.
- 1-2 years’ experience preferably in an analytical/project management role in telecoms, finance or related environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Admin, or similar fields with strong analytical and research skills.
- MBA or Accounting Professional qualification CIMA/ACCA is an added advantage.
- Ability to identify, track and see issues through to resolution, relying on corporate savvy and influencing skills to accomplish
- Experience with business analysis required
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Team work
- Proficiency in MS Office product suite
- Strong oral and written communication and organisational skills.