The main responsibilities of this role are to ensure company pricing strategy is reflected in SAP, that invoices for UAE generated business are raised in a timely manner and that post invoice release payment by the customer is actively monitored in line with the original Terms & Conditions.
- Maintenance of Retail Selling Price through the creation and updating for new and existing articles in SAP.
- Creating RSPs of new articles in system as per the Company pricing policies.
- Maintenance of RSP for Special Customers.
- Creating RSPs of new articles in the system as per agreed contract against specific customer number.
- Maintain sales discount structures in SAP for different SAL management levels.
- Set special prices in SAP for bulk orders.
- Generate SAP reports - Selling Price Variance, profitability analysis and others as required.
- Monitor changes in SAP Moving Average Prices (MAP) and update line management on major anomalies.
- Create Sap Sales Orders and generate customer invoices for UAE generated business.
- Monitor all outstanding invoices to ensure payment has been made by the customer as per the Company's terms and conditions
Fully conversant with SAP (IS Retail or IS Auto)
High School graduate who is fully numerate.
Good English communication skills both verbal and written
3 years’ experience in Sales and Distribution module of SAP
Good communication and interpersonal skills, problem solving and anticipatory skills, multi-tasking/ time management skills.
Relationship building: Must have the ability to build and maintain friendly, warm relationships with colleagues and customers.
Willingness to go the extra mile, without compromise to the Company’s interest or Policy, to satisfy customers both internal and external.
Ability to work in an adaptable/flexible manner with minimum supervision.