- This role is key to enhancing our opportunities and W1N in the highly dynamic and competitive Egyptian market. This will be cemented through playing an integral role in the commercial design of new products/propositions to ensure alignment with the overall strategic goals of the business.
- Lead on all aspects related to customer base profitability by administering effective pricing policies, initiatives and leading value based customer investment programmes to ensure the profitability of the company.
- Balance value and pricing across the Mass and Youth segment to ensure the most favourable returns for the overall company.
- Design and lead the development of effective product analytical framework, commercial/pricing business models, benchmarking and profitability tracking tools, and use these to guide and influence business decisions. This includes working across the business to ensure continued access to all relevant data and analytics required for the purpose of executing these accountabilities.
- Provide guidance on the viability of all product and pricing initiatives based on complex profitability and business case modelling and base risk assessment.
- Commercially driven, able to rationalise strategies into deliverable, operational business plans
- Excellent data manipulation & modelling skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, credible at chairing and able to build cross functional partnerships
- Strong commercial acumen
- Comfortable working in a supercharged environment, taking initiative and managing multiple projects at once