As an Operations Support Lead you will be required to ensure:
That the Time to Own SLA is achieved for all the tickets that arrive to the different towers
Help the management team ensure that the towers are optimized to resolve incidents within agreed contractual service levels
Workload is balanced among available engineers
Effective communication happens with the Shift Management Team to report tool outages or possible RtOPS
Communicate possible staff issues to management accordingly
- Minimum of 3 years experience within IT Operations, infrastructure services support
- Good verbal and written communication skills, strong command of English Language. Fluent in local languages advantageous.
- Must be able and prepared to make decisions in a difficult and pressured environment.
- Communication in multi cultural/complex environments
- Ability to manage changes in team processes (not technical)
- Good understanding of how service delivery functions and its impact on customer satisfaction
- Excellent understanding of ITSMITIL processes & ITIL trained
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- The following is a plus:
- Able to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent certifications is a plus