This role will involve solving customer problems and shaping customer requirements to develop Silicon Carbide product capabilities within our chosen markets. It will require systems level experience to create product and technical road maps solving complex technical problems on new and existing products. Good customer interfacing and market knowledge is key.
- Perform as a key technical lead on new and existing projects.
- Customer facing role helping solve customer problems and shape customer requirements
- The primary conduit between the customer and our engineering team working on product development of SiC semiconductors
- The development of concepts for our relevant SiC technologies.
- Solving complex technical problems on new and existing processes.
- Provide technical guidance internally and to customers and suppliers.
- Accurately capture customer requirements and provide regular progress reporting to senior management
- Write technical papers/reports & present at technical conferences.
- Proven Experience in semiconductor Products development including some of the following:-
o Skilled in solving complex technical problems.
o Thorough end to end knowledge of processes and product technology SiC knowledge would be an advantage.
o Ability to use a robust scientific approach & make data driven decisions.
o Ability to interface with design development, process engineering and other key stakeholders
o Good level of commercial awareness.
o Self- motivated and able to use initiative.
o Ability to work well in teams either as a member or a leader.
o Ability to communicate well with both technical and non technical personnel and within the customer community.
o Ability to analyse complex technical problems and deliver cost effective solutions
- Experience in Technical Leadership
- Honours in Electronic Engineering (or related discipline)