- Lead a team of drilling / completion and well test engineers in planning and supporting the safe and efficient delivery of development and appraisal wells for a new project in water-depths between 200ft and 700ft, offshore Nigeria.
Operations involve the following special challenges:
- High angle / extended reach drilling from platforms in various water depths with
- the potential for some subsea wells,
- Casing cementations (long cement columns),
- Drilling normally pressured, depleted and potentially overpressured reservoirs,
- Interaction with other departments (G&G, Engineering / Construction)
- Split reporting lines
- Third party staff, service and equipment quality,
- Complex supply chain and logistics.