- To act as a focal point/technical authority for instrumentation & control engineering throughout all phases of engineering design, construction, offshore installation and commissioning.
- Review Design Bases, design drawings, specifications, etc.
- To act as required as the Company representative (instrumentation & electrical) to ensure that design work by contractors meets Company standards and relevant industry codes
- To monitor the performance of design contractors and suggest remedial actions related to instrumentation & controls design.
- To assist Company resident and/or project engineers with the instrumentation & control engineering aspects of Facilities design.
- To participate in HAZOP's and other key design reviews.
- To provide input to Front End/Conceptual Engineering studies with respect to instrumentation & control design aspects