Launching digital products with Mobile and Retail partners requires excellent collaboration between multiple Amazon and partner functions. During the pre-agreement phase the Partner Manager will develop close relationships between Amazon and the partners for day-to-day activities and establish planning processes. Post agreement, the Partner Manager will be a important point of contact for the partners and manage the activities to hit the launch schedule, ensure a successful launch, the ongoing delivery and product refresh.
In addition, the Partner Manager will also;
- Ensure that agreed contractual terms and obligations are met in a timely manner by both sides and if needed identify contractual amendments for the BD teams to renegotiate.
- Align partner activities with internal teams from Product, Certification, Customer Service, Forward & Reverse Logistics, Marketing, Retail and Sales Operations.
- Identify and flag dependencies and launch risks by tracking internal and external schedules and ensure they ladder up to the overall project timeline.
- Report overall project and business health.
- 10+ year of experience in partner management or business development
- BA degree
- Experience launching consumer electronics in retail channels
- Strong negotiations skills
- MBA degree
- Mobile product experience