- To provide piping engineering expertise to aid in the execution of the Company's onshore and offshore projects.
- To act as a focal point/technical authority for piping engineering throughout all phases of engineering design, construction, offshore installation and commissioning
- To provide piping engineering input to other disciplines to assure that design outputs are consistent.
- To act as Company authority for the review of Design Bases, design drawings, specifications, etc.
- To act as required as the Company representative (piping) to ensure that design work by contractors meets Company standards and relevant industry codes
- To monitor the performance of design contractors and suggest remedial actions related to piping design.
- To assist Company resident and/or project engineers with the piping engineering aspects of Facilities design.
- To assist construction and commissioning teams with field questions encountered during installation
- To initiate and coordinate tasks needed for project execution
- To participate in HAZOP's and other key design reviews.
- To assist in the development Nigerian piping engineers.