We are currently recruiting for a Principal Process Engineer on a rotational basis located at our office in Lagos, Nigeria.
The successful candidate will provide be responsible for assisting the Project to achieve its objectives by:
Responsible for solution development of FPSO operational issues and expansion of facilities including debottlenecking and field life extension.
They will also establish a Process Engineering team in country, define systems, processes and procedures required to generate repeat work with various clients .
Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment by following:
• Ensure all work is conducted in full compliance with Client’s HS&E policy, procedures and Safety Management System
• Comply with all relevant Wood Group PSN HS&E policies and procedures where appropriate
• Actively participate and support all Client and Wood Group Health, Safety & Environmental plans, initiatives and improvements
• Report all accidents and incidents
• Carry out Emergency Response duties in accordance with Client’s requiremen
Succesful candidates will be;
• Degree Qualified in Process/Chemical Engineering
• Willing to train, develop and mentor local engineers
• Experienced in offshore process engineering and problem solving
• Have a number of years oil and gas experience
• Have commercial awareness and project engineering knowledge
• Have discipline CTR preparation experience
• Have Experience of working in Nigeria or West Africa preferred
• Have excellent oral and written skills,
• Client facing, team player, logical thinker