- To provide process engineering expertise to aid in the execution of the Company's onshore and offshore projects and ongoing operations.
- To act as a focal point/technical authority for process engineering questions throughout all phases of engineering design, construction and offshore installation, commissioning and operation
- Provide engineering calculations for piping and crude oil separation systems including line sizing, vessel sizing, hydraulic studies, duty requirements, retention and settlement times, etc.
- To provide process engineering input to other disciplines to assure that design outputs are consistent.
- To provide input to Front End/Conceptual Engineering studies with respect to process aspects of design
- To act as Company authority for the review of Design Bases, design drawings, specifications, etc.
- To act as the Company Representative (process) to ensure that design work by contractors meets Company standards and relevant industry codes
- To monitor the performance of design contractors and suggest remedial actions related to process design.
- To assist Company Resident and/or Project Engineers with the process engineering aspects of Facilities design.
- To initiate and coordinate tasks needed for project execution
- To participate in HAZOP's and other key design reviews.
- To assist in the development Nigerian process engineers.