The Principal Safety & Environmental Engineer will contribute to every aspect of Safety & Environmental related activities including; projects, proposals, estimates and work improvement programs. You will be a nominated Lead Engineer on both small and large projects, responsible for the project execution and completion within budget and time schedule. You will have a management and leading role to play within the organisation.
· Scheduling and estimating activities.
· BAT (Best Available Techniques) and ALARP (As Low As Reasonably Practicable) studies.
· Contact with clients or potential clients and specialist consultants.
· HSE information on Codes, Standards and International/Country laws.
· HSE design specifications for project scope including equipment, lines and instruments.
· Lead in HSE screening and review meetings with other disciplines to ensure that HSE requirements are well understood and adhered to.
· Fire Safety Systems and Human Factors design engineering.
- An accredited Safety & Environmental, Process Safety or Chemical Engineering degree.
- Chartered Engineer with an accredited or recognised body.
- Strong experience within detail Safety & Environmental engineering at Lead level, preferably having worked previously with an EPC Contractor or an Operator on Offshore Projects.