This team is responsible for integrating our Core Product Platform, Visium, and delivering it to the transition team, and ultimately to our Customer base.
· Defining test strategies for the Visium Product including approach, tools and criteria.
· Producing automated test scripts and building a comprehensive automated test pack.
· Liaising with project and programme managers and development teams.
· Using and configuring test reporting products (e.g. dashboards) to show system quality metrics.
· Provide guidance and assistance to colleagues on aspects of test planning and execution.
· Documenting and management of testing risk.
· Managing relations with internal and external stakeholders during test lifecycle activities.
The Successful Candidate
- Degree in relevant area or equivalent experience
- An experienced, conscientious, principled test professional.
- Familiar with Agile methodology.
- Enthusiastic to discover and perfect new ways to solve old problems.
- Experienced with automated testing; as an executer, and ideally an author.
- Used TFS, Visual Studio, Microsoft SharePoint
- An exceptional communicator and team player.
The Exceptional Candidate
- An automation test expert, who has authored a test automation framework and is highly experienced in non-functional testing.
- Experienced in Lab Management, System Center, and has setup integration frameworks using virtualised test environment templates.
- A flexible self-starter, who maintains a can-do approach no matter what the challenge.