- Supervise the Academic schedules of duties of the Vice principal, Supervisor and the Registrar as it relates to academic matters.
- Organize, manage, evaluate and supervise effective and clear procedures for the operation and functioning of the school.
- Oversee the supervision of Teaching and Learning Programme (Academic Programme)
- Oversee the supervision and co-ordinate all the academic affairs of the school and ensure a high level of excellence as regards the school’s academic activities on a daily basis.
- Ensure the completion of the school diary appropriately with the following entries:
a. Scheme of work
b. Topics taught during the week
- Ensure the implementation of the Electronic Learning Strategy on ICT development and learning
- Ensure the compliance of learners and academic staff to rules and regulations pertaining to curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Liaise with other SMT members where appropriate.
- To work in collaboration with the SMT members and identify priorities and targets for ensuring that all students achieve high standards and make progress, increasing teachers’ effectiveness and securing the school improvement.
- To advise the Head Academics and MD and implement decisions in relation to staffing.
- Implementation of Standards and Norms of British and Nigerian Curricular.
- Oversees the Academic Programme of the college and reports lapses (weaknesses) to the principal.