Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
offering instructional leadership and handling the daily functions of the activities.
leading school reform that would raise student achievement. Success in leading reforms to increase student achievement often hinged upon a principal's ability to create a shared vision within the school community and success in implementing new organizational structures that engage teachers in shared decision-making. Principals have discovered that engaging the entire school staff in making decisions results in more commitment to school reform initiatives.
Principals are also responsible for facilitating their school's interactions with parents and others in the school community.
- Ability to make constructive and beneficial decisions for students, faculty, parents, community and institution
- Motivation and determination
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective communication
- Diverse knowledge of educational practices and models
- Computer technology aptitude.
- MODE OF APPLICATION:The interested applicant should forward their CV to HR through:firstname.lastname@example.org.