Our mission at NEXTZON is to help entrepreneurs build and transform businesses for phenomenal success. Our intent is to leverage Africa's emerging markets, rising growth, value creation opportunities, latent entrepreneurial talent and overall innovative drive for the creation of wealth for all our stake holders as well as add value to the Nigerian economy through the creation of jobs. Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigerian and African regional economies.
Anticipated opportunities in the market place require that we add suitable persons to fill the underlisted positions of:
At this job level, candidates are expected to perform the underlisted roles / duties:
- Provide direction and technical support to teams.
- Provide technical support for project origination and execution.
- Guide research and analysis efforts.
- Manage existing clients and build relationships with new clients.
- Create simple business cases and financial models.
- Obtain and share knowledge resources to enhance team performance.
- Ideal candidates should possess at least 4 years relevant hands-on experience in consulting
- A first degree: minimum of second class upper (2:1) from a reputable and recognized academic institution.
- A second degree, MBA, M.Sc, etc. will be an added advantage
- Experience in consulting will be an added advantage
- Candidates should be highly computer literate.
- Candidate MUST be willing to permanently relocate to Abia, Enugu or Anambra state without relocation allowance; OR
- Candidate MUST be a resident of the states mentioned above.