Riddle Technologies Limited - We strive to make our services an asset for your business, and to be the partner of choice to your organizations. With the quality of print, we will be able to maintain or improve your brand by deploying and maintaining the most innovative, reliable and cost-effective print.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Printing Clerk
- Operates various photocopy equipment in order to complete duplication orders for copy center customers; readjusts machine according to requirements of each copy order.
- Operates a variety of bindery equipment including high speed stapling, binding, collating, folding, inserting, drilling and labeling machines; adjusts machines for each job according to paper size and alignment.
- Performs related work such as collating, stapling, assembling, stuffing, cutting, punching, folding and paste-ups as job requires.
- Performs routine maintenance, adjustments and minor repairs on equipment.
- Reviews job requests; schedules runs to meet deadlines; keeps records of jobs completed for quality control.
- Fastens sheets together to prepare books, magazines, bulletins and other publications using machine stapler or inserting binding strips into punched holes.
- Processes departmental incoming and outgoing mail; prepares mail for distribution.
- Prepares and packages jobs by stacking, boxing or wrapping for delivery to customer.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of shop safety standards and procedures.
- Knowledge in operation of binding, photocopy and/or blueprint equipment.
- Skill in following both verbal and written instructions.
- Six months experience in the operation OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org