This is a fantastic opportunity for you to proactively develop VIC’s (very important clients) through networking and personal contacts. Reporting to Burberry Private Client Director for EMEIA, you will be developing a team of Burberry Private Clients in the region that will provide an exceptional shopping experience in store and when required, off-site. Your approach will be consistent to ensure operational excellence in line with the global Client Services strategy.
- Developing the BME business to reach the maximum potential.
- Developing & Managing a team of Burberry Private Client Consultants across the region.
- Lead by example in delivering “The Burberry Experience “at all times to clients and colleagues by providing an inspirational shopping experience.
- Acting as Ambassador for the Burberry Private Clients (BPC) team and the brand in the region.
- Proactive approach to networking and marketing activities and building links with luxury hotels and local businesses.
- Working with Country Manager and BPC Corporate team to develop and implement strategy for the BME regions.
- Manage the local database to keep accurate records of all VIC sales and revenue driven from marketing and promotional activities.
- Partnering with various departments across the business to ensure the success of the BPC in Middle East Manage all customer correspondence for the region.
- Knowledgeable about competitor activity and share information with the team.
- Supports all major client entertainment activity in the region.
- Prepare business analysis.
- Operational management including stock, processes and procedures.
- Proven management experience within the luxury sector in the region
- A client's book of the region & socially connected
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in developing VIC’s and understanding their needs and requirements.
- Must be able to work with highly confidential information.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and multi-task.
- Must have the confidence to contribute ideas to the working process of BPC - even those outside the day-to-day remit.
- Exemplary organisational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent understanding and interest in the luxury market and of fashion and trends.
- Personal presentation of the highest standards that reflects they are an ambassador for the Burberry brand.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, patient, discreet and able to demonstrate confidence in front of colleagues and when necessary, at events with VVIC's.
- Pro-active and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of other languages would be beneficial. ( English & Arabic are appreciated )
- Able to work flexible hours to accommodate the needs of the department.
- Ability to travel when required.