In this new role within our technology group, you will be responsible for providing a single point of co-ordination for the Problem and Knowledge management process within the Press.
You will be working with our Service desk, business managers, other IT teams and other third parties where appropriate, to identify the underlying root causes of incidents and will implement changes to resolve them, ensuring that the supporting knowledge is documented and published.
Responsibilities to include, but are not limited to:
- Perform day-to-day problem management activities such as performing trend analysis of information from a number of sources.
- Support and participate in problem and knowledge management processes
- Management and continual development of Problem and Knowledge management processes across the Press.
- Creation and communication of policies and procedures and monitoring of adherence to them, promoting best practice throughout the Press.
- Ensure that real-time monitoring of incident logging and content patterns and proactive investigation of historical data for identification of problems is carried out.
- Monitor knowledge volumetrics to ensure that articles are submitted when appropriate and to the desired standard
The successful candidate should have ITIL Foundation Certification, Problem Management Certification, experience of presenting and producing management information in the form of graphs and reports, significant experience in using a service management and interrogation system and analysis tools, excellent excel skills, experience of data manipulation, a high degree of accuracy and attention detail.
The ideal candidate should have a strong desire and focus on continued improvements and personal development, good consultative approach and the ability to fully understand requirements, issues and strategies looking at risks and impact.