Responsible for end to end process delivery for the account/accounts they are in charge of.
Responsible for stabilizing transitioned processes and defining SOPs.
Responsible for developing operational and tactical plans to ensure adherence to SLAs
• Ensures team is effectively staffed to meet client SLAs
• Undertakes tactical/strategic planning for the process
• Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group
• Ensures optimal capacity utilization
• Client interaction and Senior Management Interaction
• Manages two or more process or vertical end to end from a process delivery and quality offering perspective
• Monitors daily progress/status and makes adjustments/corrections to ensure optimal performance and service.
• Coordinate customer-client escalations. Manage work volume, headcount forecast, cost-revenue analysis.
Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in US healthcare program
customer relationship management
excellent communication skills
carries track record of process improvement implementation
high level of interpersonal and organizational skills
experience handling large teams (at least 50FTE)
highly proficient in all MS office applications
strong leadrship skills
can effectively operate in a target based environment