As a Process Support Representative, you will support Shared Services globally with human resources processes and procedures, which includes data entry, coordinating 3rd party requests, electronic document archiving and processing customer requests. Please note this is a fixed term contract for 18 months.
* Enter and audit data in software systems
* File a variety of documents based on type, date, supplier or carrier code, or other appropriate identifiers
* Handle personal and confidential information on a regular basis
* Coordinate with 3rd party suppliers, both internal and external, the distribution of documents or materials
* Develop and update process documentation to appropriately reflect the steps needed to perform each of the team’s processes and make sure those comply with CPS Guiding Principles.
* Prepare, scan, index, verify and archive materials according to documented procedures
* Provide customer support via phone and resolve inquiries.
* Train others as needed
* Organize and administer workflow in order to comply with our customer's requests in the turnaround time established.
* Running and auditing reports vs spreadsheets including follow up with missing information
* Implement process improvements steps to ensure team goals are achieved
* Must have a willingness to learn new technologies, strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities.
* The position typically requires a minimum of a high school degree or equivalent work experience.
* It is important for the incumbents to express themselves clearly and have strong written and oral communication skills.
* Fluency in English and another language, ideally French, Dutch or Czech.
* Must have proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Good office desktop and web applications knowledge.
* Previous human resources job or academic related experience.
* Previous Peoplesoft experience is highly desirable.