PR&S are responsible for the maintenance and support of all of Sky’s Product Design and Development’s TV products and Sky Broadband routers from the initial trial stage through to the issues experienced by Sky customers in their homes once the product has launched.
The Process Analyst position sits specifically within PR & S Operations. This has two main functions
- Conducting staff and customer trials within our various product development programmes
- Owning the relationship building between PR & S and the outside Sky departments, supporting operational readiness, issuing reviews and technical communications.
As Operations reaches out to many (thousands) of people within Sky, this role is tasked with reviewing current processes and practices within Operations and PR & S, then developing them to meet up-to-date practices to ensure accurate two-way information passes as swiftly as possible.
You’ll be offering smarter, well-organized methods allowing effective knowledge sharing of user experiences between those using our products, whether at development or post launch phases. Clearly documenting procedures, promoting and monitoring the effectiveness to ensure they meet management and business expectations.
Particular attention will be on how we manage our product trials, ensuring the team embrace fresh techniques and have awareness of tools that may automate the swift execution. The initial challenge is to build a repository of data, with a web interface for our trial members to have access at any time to report observations, so experience owning/leading small projects will be advantageous.
As with all roles in the PR&S team, the ability to work cross-functionally is critical, and will build a good understanding of our product software, hardware and the platforms on which we operate, as well as the operations of the business.
- Collaborating with a highly skilled, self-organising and cross-functional team to deliver high-quality, high-efficient processes to users
- Experience of customer facing environments and communication techniques
- Experience in reviewing current processes, providing up to date practical alternatives
- Experience of Database development / Data collation
- Proven track record in the authoring of detailed user stories
In addition to the behaviours we all use at Sky, the personal skills that help in this job include:
- An enthusiasm and aptitude for learning new skills and practices
- Takes pride and ownership in their work
- Confident and engaging with internal stakeholders, and external customers/suppliers ability to establish rapport and credibility quickly and effectively
- Strong communication skills and demonstrable ability to plan, prioritise and document effectively
- Demonstrable commitment to producing the highest quality practices, delivering against targets and achieving individual and team goals