Worley Parsons is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, empowered EPCM employing over 40,000 people across 41 countries. With a recognized global reputation as a provider of professional services to the energy, resources and complex process industries, Worley Parsons continues to push the boundaries and extend its capabilities around the world. Headquartered in Australia, we are a global company that prides itself on providing safe and high quality services that exceed our clients’ expectations.
We are looking for Process Engineer for our In-house role to be based in UAE.
- Perform Process engineering design work in with true regard to Safety both in design detail and engineering design execution
- To carry out design work under direction from the Lead Process Engineer
- To engineer all design work in line with the Process QA manual and Worley’s procedures.
- To be innovative in design work with due regard to minimization of cost whilst maintaining technical integrity
- To undertake all work within the estimated man hour budget and within schedule
- To maintain all files and Process documentation in an orderly fashion
- Specific Objectives
- To undertake Process engineering work on the Project to the best of ones ability
- To search out and clearly understand the Codes and Standards applicable to the work prior to the work being carried out and raise deviations where necessary
- Supervision of Process design work, budget and schedule in Project work where requested by the Lead Process Engineer
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Project.
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Project.
- Specific Accountabilities
- Computer skills particularly of process simulation packages such as HYSYS, PRO/11 and FLARENET and in commercial software including databases, spreadsheets and word processing packages
- Experience in the development of process flow diagrams, heat and mass balances and piping and instrument diagrams, and in sizing and specification of equipment including separators, pumps, compressors, heat exchangers and dehydration and sweetening units
- A good working knowledge of the codes and standards relating to the offshore oil and gas industry particularly the API recommended practices and ASME/ANSI pipe and pressure vessel codes
- Good report writing skills
- Front End Design experience covering project scope development and cost and schedule estimating
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent to qualify for Corporate membership of IChemE or IEAust
- Strong and broad technical background in Process Engineering
- Minimum 5 years detailed design experience in the Oil & Gas industry