Location-Dubai/EPC contractor's office
Total Duration-24 months
Define, review and endorse Process Engineering deliverables and supporting technical documentation.
Coordinate the execution of Process Engineering with Integrated Project Team, Contractors and Company Departments (Mishrif Project, Capital Construction, etc.)
Ensure Process objectives from PRE-FEED, FEED, EPC up to Handover to Operations phases are aligned and complete.
- Align process engineering with overall project requirements on time.
- Perform review of Process engineering and design activities to ensure HSE, Quality, Operability, Availability and Constructability of the intended facilities
- Perform design review work in compliance with International Codes & Standards and applicable local regulations
- Ensure compliance all design work in line with the Company best Practices and implement the lessons learned by the Company
- Ensure implementation of applicable Codes and Standards to achieve high level of safety and technical integrity of the facilities.
- Ensure clear input to the Basis of Design in discussion with the engineering team
- Implementation of innovative ideas in design work with due regard to cost /Schedule optimization and resources whilst maintaining technical integrity
- Ensure process and technology meets schedule and intended objective of achieving targeted production and ease of operability and safety
- Ensure Contractor’s work progress meeting Project schedule
- Ensure Contractor working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system
Oil&Gas Experience from 10 years minimum
Onshore Projects Experience
Sour Field Experience
Middle East Experience (preferable)