Purpose of the position:
- Carrying out of activities related to the development, analysis and revision of the processes/products, applying technological advances that focus on the improvement of processes, which results to an improvement of product quality based on the stated metallurgical characteristics.
- Analysis and evaluation of the operation of machines.
- Development of operational manuals based on analysis and evaluation of the information from the Cycle times, tool performance, etc.
- Following up on critical production orders and requests for the purpose of knowing their status in line with the Plant Load schedules.
Main decisions to take:
- Decides on the alternatives to implement new technologies that could improve the quality of the line manufacturing processes.
- Predicts the output consumption of tools of which he is in charge of through the analysis of statistical control which reflects the tool's performance during their use.
- Preparation of the monthly Production report for presentation at the monthly Management Control Meetings (MCM).