Job Vacancy at Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
- Healthcare / Medical
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 5 - 7 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Provide strategic direction and take lead in strengthening Procurement and Supply Management systems of the oF Funded Tuberculosis Grant in order to meet organizational and international best practices and standard.
- Prepare Procurement related documentation (e.g. per-qualification, bidding, specifications, bid evaluation reports, terms of reference, letters of invitation, request for proposals, and draft contracts,
- Take lead in Contract Management, Supplier Management, develop and update Procurement Tools Management for all procurement works, goods and services related to projects.
- Take a lead in processing delivery documents e.g. duty wavier and NAFDAC Exemption etc.
- Prepare the project procurement and supply management plan in close consultation with Project Management Units and the National TB and Leprosy Control Programme
- Monitor efficient documentation of’ activities at warehouses at designated zones, states and Sites and prepare periodic progress reports on health/non-health commodity distribution to/at designated sites.
- Ensure that quality control is carried out on health commodities in accordance with national and international standard.
- Responsible for commodity shipments from overseas, clearing and ensuring the freighting to ARFH Central Warehouse in Federal Medical Store, Oshodi and the six (6) Zonal Stores in NWZ, NEZ, N, SEZ, SWZ, SSZ and FCT.
- Responsible far the forecasting, quantification, and maintenance of short, medium, and long term TB commodities (Anti-TB Drugs/Laboratory reagents and related commodities, HIV tests kits, Laboratory Equipment and supplies) and procurement plans to support the Project.
- Responsible for the assessment, design, implementation, strengthening, and maintenance of project site logistics system for TB commodities
- Participate in the National Logistics Management Coordinating Units (LMCU5) and TWG meetings
- Minimum qualification is B.Pharm; Masters degree in Social Sciences and Management sciences will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in the procurement and supply chain management functions in donor funded projects, international NGO or United nations is highly essential with professional certification in Procurement and Supply Chain Management and understanding of Nigerian drugs regulations.
- Good knowledge of Nigeria and Global Fund Procurement & Supply Chain Guidelines far all disease Programmes and other related PSM activities including procurement management softwares e.g pick and pack etc is also essential.
- He/she must also be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint presentation, inventory management software, analytical and problem solving skills.
- The preferred candidate should be excellent at written and oral communication.