Overall Purpose of the Role
To co-ordinate procurement activities for the Integrated Systems Projects of DMC for West Africa region.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Procurement planning in coordination with Project Managers
2. Continues expediting the order and update the PM/Procurement Manager on the procurement status on periodic basis
3. Coordinate with shipping companies on logistics part of the order.
4. Assist the PM and PA on the procurement and Sales forecasting of the project.
5. Assist the proposal team for the getting the quote during the proposal stage of the project
6. Coordinate with other statutory agencies for the logistic part of the buyouts
7. Arrange to deliver the material to the fabricators facility and coordinate with fabricators of the delivery.
8. Undertake complete responsibility for the procurement activities of the Integrated Systems project.
9. Participate in Global Procurement call and reporting to Global Procurement team.
10. Adhere to local and international Emerson trade compliance procedures in connection with all transactions and business practices
11. To assist in the selection of appropriate suppliers and fabricators for smooth execution of the project.
12. To participate in internal and external meetings, promoting the procurement best practice.