To execute e-sourcing projects using the Ariba Sourcing Pro tool. Work with the buyers and category specialist to ensure adoption of the e-sourcing tool.
- Adoption of online bidding tool.
- Savings delivered through e-sourcing
- Building E-sourcing pipeline
- Knowledge Management
- Work with the buying team and business stakeholder to identify spends which are appropriate for e-sourcing.
- Work with the buyers and the contract owners to capture all information required for the online sourcing project.
- Create the right lotting strategy.
- Create RFI’s and RFQ’s with cost breakdowns and release to the market using the Ariba sourcing tool.
- Create online line negotiation events in the Ariba sourcing tool by selecting the right bidding format, market feedbacks and bidding rules.
- Create and manage all documentation required for the online event.
- Be the single point of contact for the suppliers with regards to the e-sourcing event. Train suppliers on the online sourcing tool.
- Collect post bid cost breakdowns and work with the buyers and users in conveying award decisions.
- Ensure all documents and bid reports are available in the Ariba sourcing library.
- Ensure international best practices are followed in the online bidding process.
- Cross train buyers in the Ariba Sourcing tool.
- Create standard operating procedures to be used by buyers and suppliers for online bidding.
- Post-Graduate with relevant experience in Procurement.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in E-Sourcing
- Experience of using Ariba Sourcing tool is a must.
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Proficiency in English