- Develop and align own workplan, objectives, priorities, and processes within the context of the overall ITsupply management and stakeholder community priorities and processes.
- Lead global and regional strategic sourcing activities to professionalize the sourcing of materials / clusters of external spend within area of spend responsibility.
- Identify, initiate and sustain direct interactions with appropriate internal stakeholders / functional / operating teams within the business to drive “buying” behavior change required to meet business project objectives and facilitate implementation of the approved sourcing strategies.
- Conduct data gathering and analysis of internal needs. Develop and follow supply market knowledge and insight (e.g. suppliers, price trends, cost drivers, acquisitions & disposals etc.).
- Develop appropriate sourcing strategies for cluster of spend within area of responsibility.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- University Degree – any discipline
- Extensive experience in general business in any function at appropriate work level(s)
- Software and IT services procurement knowledge and experience
- Appropriate functional business experience in supply management, finance or functional area of assigned stakeholder community with a proven track record of strategic analysis, negotiation, team leadership.
- Role involves strong knowledge in a scope with high profile interfaces and the ability to network and operate in a high-level internal and external environment
REQUIRED LEADERSHIP BEHAVIOURS
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Growth Mindset
- Consumer and Customer Focus
- Bias for Action
- Building Talent & Teams