Your main missions will be:
- As a member of MIIE Project,
- He/she is in charge of Procurement activities for the MIIE Project.
- He/she ensures the procurement Engineering progress, the internal reporting and customer reporting.
- He /she is in close cooperation with the spare parts leaders, maintenance leader and inspection leader.
- Must be and remain well informed of rules, instructions and procedures regarding QHSE.
- Implements and ensures implementation of SPIE OGS QHSE rules, instructions and procedures.
- Makes proposals for the continuous improvement of QHSE provisions.
- Draws up noncompliance and/or observation reports when noting any malfunction or risk situation and transmits them to the local QHSE department.
- Immediately alerts any person who caused a risk situation, on noting the occurrence of any such situation.
- Adopts an eco-approach at all times in the exercise of his/her duties.
- Alerts the line management when encountering any professional situation that does not comply with the principles and rules governing the carrying out of SPIE Group activities (Ethics Alert).
Manages Procurement Team.
Is responsible for Procurement issues.