The Procurement Manager - Information Technology provides strategic and operational procurement support regarding sourcing strategies, and management of sourcing processes to achieve cost saving objectives.
Directly manages procurement and actively collaborates with Accounts Payable on successful Procure-to-Pay process.
- Manages activities in the information technology procurement function.
- Ensures products and services are purchased in the most cost- and time-efficient manner.
- Negotiates contracts with vendors by interpreting the position of Compovine Technologies Limited on specific terms, nullifying unacceptable terms and proposes alternative terms to mitigate risk, enhance value to the Company.
- Collaboratively develops sourcing strategies, both long and short term, to support procurement initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- A BSc (or HND) 2nd class upper division in Computer Science/Engineering, Purchasing & Supply.
- Minimum of 8 years post NYSC experience in IT procurement, managing complex IT acquisitions, and negotiating IT contracts.
- Strong sourcing skills and experience required.
- Advanced negotiation skills and experience required.
- Ability to make written, oral and electronic presentations clearly and effectively.
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation.