- Collection of prices and quotations from different suppliers for purchase decision.
- Procure quality materials and services in the most cost effective and efficient way.
- Ensure materials supplied are in Line with company specification and policy
- Carrying out market survey, analysis and strategy development on pastry raw materials to determine relationship between forces of demand and supply
- Analyze product sales figures and inventory Levels for current stock to determine what products should be purchased at any point in time
- Sourcing for materials and negotiating with clients to get the best price
- Maintains accurate data and information regarding purchases
- Quality control! material planning to ensure no down time due to material shortage.
- Process all procurement documentation within reasonable time frame.
- Ensure the maintenance of procurement best practices
- Transparent and accurate record keeping of all procurement transactions.
- BSc/HND in Science, Engineering or Economics, with minimum of 2 Class Upper from a recognized tertiary institution and a post graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must possess a 5 years’ cognate experience as a Procurement Manager in a reputable Food processing company
- The candidate must have excellent inter-personal and negotiation skills
- Great communication skills, both In writing and oral
- Excellent problem solving, numerical, presentation and analytical skill
- Must be have a thorough knowledge of computer spread sheet.
- Comprehensive knowledge on bakery.