Reporting Line: Head, Administration
- As a Procurement Manager you will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors.
- The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, lead and execute procurement strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.Evaluate risks and opportunities, and mitigate contractual risk to the client
- Support the project team to obtain client internal approvals, working with Legal department as appropriate
- Identify programs and/or procedures related to cost reduction, performance improvement, and optimizing terms & conditions
- Identify benchmarking criteria and performance metrics related to contractor and vendor deliverables.