Our client has been supplying Pipes, Fittings, Flanges, Stud Bolts, Valves, Gaskets, and other Bulk Material world-wide for over 35 years.
• To effectively manage the Procurement Department’s key objectives of sourcing, negotiating and ordering the materials from suppliers at the right price, time and quantity.
• Manage efficiently the process of designing solutions for projects with a view to maximise Company’s value added service to end consumers.
• Develop and build long term sustainable relationships with suppliers/ manufacturers across the globe to ensure best prices and delivery terms that can optimise Company’s margins on all projects.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Degree holder from a reputed University, a Post Graduate degree will be advantageous.
• Minimum experience of 10 -12 years in Oil and Gas process piping industry field with 5-7 years of managerial experience
• Should be adept at technical aspects of process piping and allied products
• Knowledge of International markets and cultural sensitivities while dealing with Suppliers and Company’s International Offices
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Financial Acumen.
• Should possess advanced negotiation skills
• Adept at Problem Solving and Decision Making