- To lead and manage the Company's Procurement and Supplier Management activities in order to enable key areas of the business (including the Executive and Board) to achieve agreed business requirements.
- To provide top level expertise, advice and support to the business on all aspects of Procurement and Supplier Management.
- To ensure that goods and services are provided cost effectively to predetermined standards and in accordance with current tender and procurement regulations
- To ensure that suppliers and contracts are appropriately managed in line with supplier and contract management best practices
- To deliver greater value for money from all 3rd party supply agreements that mean bottom line cost reductions
- To ensure that procurement and supplier management activity is performed with probity and in compliance with relevant procurement regulations
- To operate as an effective member of the Commercial Leadership team
- To lead a small sub team of procurement officers and contract managers across cross functional procurement and supplier management activities
- To operate as an effective partner to the Shared Services procurement team on all procurement and supplier management related activities