We are currently working with a growing Oil and Gas offshore contractor with operations in Nigeria for an urgent search of a Procurement Manager. See below for details.
- Provide contracts advice to project team members.
- Manage all procurement activities in line with the contract, the Project strategy and Project Execution Schedule.
- Establish, maintain and follow up the Project Procurement Plan and the Project logistics Plan.
- To Implement contractor Procurement Procedures
- To ensure valid prequalification of possible Nigerian suppliers.
- To manage, instruct and supervise procurement staff.
- To be responsible for negotiation of subcontracts and purchase order.
- To review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing, evaluating, and awarding bids.
- Bachelors from a recognize institution in any related discipline.
- Over 10 years of work experience in procurement.
- Must have experience in an oil and gas company.
- Must have worked in a design company within the oil and gas sector
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills,
- Effective time management and organizational skills to meet targets given.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage a small team.
- Ability to handle work related pressure.