Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to be responsible for the supply of products and services essential for our company’s operations. Procurement manager responsibilities include strategizing to find the most cost-effective deals and suppliers. The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best ways to minimize our procurement expenses so that the company can invest in its growth and people.
- Devise and employ fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover the most profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Anticipate unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND/NCE in relevant fields. Any higher qualification with working experience will serve as an added advantage.. MODE OF APPLICATION: Interested applicants should forward their updated CVs to HR through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Qualification to this 08159283609. Note: This job offer is mainly for Lagos residents.