The right candidate must:
- Hold a degree in Business or Management related course
- Possess a minimum of one year’s experience and a high flyer with a can-do spirit.
- Candidates undertaking the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS) examination or relevant examination are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Be able to communicate effectively (verbally and in written form); build and sustain working relationships
- Be able to improve and sustain performance
- Be able to use generic IT and procurement applications
In return we offer competitive salary, pension, flexi-time, 22 days’ of annual leave right from start date of employment and the opportunity to play a key role in a multinational organisation in providing world-class services to internal and external customers.