Evans Medical PLC is a Leading and foremost manufacturer, marketer and distributor of high quality Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Products in Nigeria and is quoted on the Nigeria Stock Exchange. Our Factory is Located in Agbara with Corporate/Head Office at Isolo, Lagos. In pursuit of our business vision and commitment to WHO certification, we hereby seek qualified, result-oriented, competent, experienced, and self-driven individuals to fill the position in the company
- To conduct procurement and contract negotiations and ensure continuous savings for the company
- To manage the inventory by maintaining optimal material turnover, re-order level and minimum order levels
- To lead and develop a network of both internal and external partners, to gather and analyze market information and trends
- To conduct after check and ensure that suppliers render services in accordance with regulations and meet their commitments.
- To participate in the formulation of the company’s procurement policy and its implementation.
- Implement supplier selection and evaluation procedure.
- To supervise, co-ordinate and lead the sectional staff for smooth and efficient procurement functions
- B.Sc. or HND in Business Admin, Purchasing and Supply Management or Sciences; possession of MBA will be an added advantage.
- Must be CIPSM/CIPS certified.
- A minimum of seven (7) years working experience in a manufacturing company of which four (4) must have been in a similar position.
- Strong character and integrity.
- Must be proficient in the use of ERP software and Microsoft office package.
- Must possess strong leadership, negotiation and good communication skills.