Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
An experienced Procurement Manager is to be responsible for the supply of products and services essential for our client company’s operations. Procurement Manager responsibilities include strategizing to find the most cost-effective deals and suppliers. The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best ways to minimize our procurement expenses so that the company can invest in its growth and people.
- Discover the most profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analysing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- HND/BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration, Social sciences and other relevant qualification will be an added advantage.