Manage the Company supply chain organization transformational needs, including procurement process, procurement performance and compliance measurements.
• Draft Procurement procedure, processes and update existing procurement policy.
• Responsible for managing the process maps, procedure and documentation on strategic, operational and transactional procurement processes.
• Support and Communicate effectively with the various Project Managers, Internal and JV Partners to ensure processes are correctly implemented.
• Coordinate the implementation of Procurement ERP and its Integration with Finance Module.
• Contribute to continuous improvement against the contracting process key performance indicators.
Develop and report KPIs for the Contracting section.
• Promote best practices in contract management and professional management of contracts and contractors and champion the implementation of the Contract Management System
• Coordinate the establishment of strategies for all contracts-Coordinate vendor relation management
• Maintain a sound controls framework and ensure compliance with Contracting & Procurement procedures in contracting activities; provide practical and timely procedural advice to customers.
- Indept knoweledge in contract management and negotiation.
- Work experience in vendor management software
- Getting goods and services for the best price and value
- Operational Management, Policy design/Administration,
- Cutting any waste and unnecessary costs to create a streamlined process and fast production times
• Working with suppliers to ensure that key processes are running efficiently and cost-effectively
• Building strong working relationships both internally and with key suppliers
• Contract management and negotiation
- Recruitment, Selection, Training/ Development, Performance Management
- Compensation/ Benefits design, Payroll Management
- Versatile in Nigerian labour law and industrial relations matters
- Expatriate Management
- Office ,Facilities , Logistics & Fleet Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience
- Expertise in MS Applications, ERP systems usage
- People Management Skills, Leadership