Advise user departments and suppliers of MTN’s standard commercial terms and conditions
• Provide information on IT related sourcing requests to user departments from time to time.
• Make recommendations to user departments on sourcing options and solutions.
• Identify procurement saving possibilities
• Timely preparation of sourcing documents (RFQ, RFI and RFP)
• Negotiation with suppliers regarding the supply of IT related goods and services
• Negotiation of pricing Frame Agreements, Price Books and Letters of Intent
• Preparation, issue, receipt and review of all IT related RFI, RFQ and RFP work.
• Provide input to bi-weekly status updates for all IT related reports
• Open plan office
• Extended work hours when required.
• Unsociable hours especially during peak periods
• Minimum of 4 years post-graduation work experience in a reputable establishment with minimum of 3 years dealing with commercial contracts, negotiation, suppliers or accounts.
• Knowledge of telecommunications environment will be an advantage