Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Whether purchasing goods for use or resale, procurement/purchasing managers play an important role in an organization. A procurement manager plans and coordinates the work of buyers and purchasing agents. He ensures that his organization secures the best deals for products and services it purchases.
- Getting goods and services for the best price and value
- Cutting any waste and unnecessary costs to create a streamlined process and fast production times
- Working with suppliers to ensure that key processes are running efficiently and cost-effectively
- Building strong working relationships both internally and with key suppliers
- Contract management and negotiation
- Understanding and keeping up with new trends and regulations in the business
- Dealing with international suppliers
- Understanding technology and managing online systems such as e-auctions and e-tendering
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND/NCE in relevant fields. Any higher qualification with working experience will serve as an added advantage..
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants should forward their updated CVs to HR through this email: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Qualification to this 08159283609.
Note: This job offer is mainly for Lagos residents.