We are looking for a Procuement Officer for our Key Client.
This position serves to give Line Management greater flexibility in making material purchases. Accountable for adherence to procedures
- General procurement duties - Tender processes for the purchase of materials,Use of electronic bidding software for Procurement,Use of other software for procurement purposes
- Follow-up activities on Material deliveries, Expediting of pending order deliveries
- Monitor the progress of active transactions and conduct service quality assessments at the end of each contract.
- Monitor the progress of issued requests until they are transformed into POs and issued to suppliers
- Monitor the progress of the orders until the products and or services are received and invoiced.
- Monitor the flow; follow up of validated invoices and payment to Contractors.
- Provide Daily/Weekly/Monthly report of activities.
- Database maintenance analysis and management.
- Participate in Service quality meetings, correspondences and relations with internal users and external clients
- Monitoring/tracking and doing gap analysis on the agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and/or Service Level Agreement (SLA) of the key vendors in responsible areas - Providing feedback on KPI to the key vendors in a regular basis, and develop/agree the action plan to close gap -
- Spending analysis on a regular basis
- Any other work of a similar nature as may be requested by the hierarchy.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in a similar technical environment
- Proficiency in the use of ARIBA and UNISUP
- Highest standards of integrity, ethics and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills.