Roles & Responsibilities
- Procurement of spare parts, components and operating materials and resources at local suppliers
- Prepare purchasing inquiries based on purchasing requisitions
- Analyse supplier quotations and recommend choice of suppliers
- Negotiation with suppliers and subcontractors in regard to purchasing prices, delivery dates, payment terms and warranty in cooperation with the Procurement Committee Chairman
- Selection, qualification and on-going management of current suppliers and subcontractors
- Preparation of procurement contracts
- Maintain available catalogue of most common equipment and accessories including cost prices
- Prepare, evaluate and follow up all supporting services contracts such as maintenance and manpower supply contracts
- Continuous reporting to the Procurement Committee
- Comply with the company's procurement SOP.
- Act as the Secretary to the Procurement committee meeting.