Acarmi Consulting Services is consulting firm dedicated to offering world class consultancy services in the areas of Human Resource Management, Financial Engineering Schemes, Business Restructuring, Feasibility Study and Business Advisory services, new product development, process improvement, customer acquisition and market strategy
We are currently recruiting for the position of procurement officers
- Routine communication, coordination and planning with the relevant requesting staff / programs regarding the order and delivery of supplies.
- Ensuring that all Supplies, services and equipment’s required are delivered in time.
- Establishment and maintenance of ethical, professional working relationships with suppliers.
- Maintain supplier information for regularly purchased items, and be informed of current local market conditions.
- Coordination with Finance, Admin and program departments to ensure integrated internal controls, timely payment of vendors and full, auditable support documentation.
- Manage Procurement staff and Procurement Clerk.
- Advise the Logistics Manager of procurement-specific issues or improvements
- Ensuring that a transparent and responsive procurement process is implemented and maintained.
- Support and provide the appropriate trainings for procurement and program staff as required.
- Knowledge of generic procurement procedures and practices
- A minimum of Three years’ work experience in procurement, at least one year in a supervisory capacity.
- Holder of a valid driving license
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Attention to detail and problem solving abilities.
- Good communication and negotiating skills