- Manage the accessories product line (exterior/Interior) for each brand as per the business requirements
- Identifies the best suppliers for each vehicle accessories categories, negotiates prices, and selects the product range to be sourced
- Works closely with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for procurement to deliver savings
- Managing, tracking and reporting the status of various purchasing related capacity/constraint activities
- Develop sourcing plan based on demand analysis and market intelligence.
- % of spend under his management for this category out of the total spend for this category.
- Number of new qualified suppliers added to our existing supplier list
- Number of new projects identified by him and the percentage of Savings
- Generating monthly report for the same
- Actual completed projects compared to the plan
- Time Management
- Team Work
- Should have degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Should have extensive knowledge of Automotive accessories
- Should be able to read & understand drawings, technical specification & other related documents.
- Good command over written & oral English to negotiate with vendor.
- Software: MS Office