DQC/A3N/PO/001 - PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST
Our client, a leading telecommunication system integrator and solution provider located in Lekki, Lagos seeks the services of a procurement specialist. Candidate will be responsible for finding manufacturers for a particular product, ensure order fulfillment with vendors and negotiate pricing and delivery schedule. Candidate will be responsible for conducting audits and prepare financial analysis of companies that contracts are established with. Candidate must possess at least 3 years experience as a procurement specialist
· Process purchase requisitions / orders within purchasing authority.
· Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals.
· Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships.
· Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists.
· Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
· Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased.
· Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance.
· Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies.
· Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices
Candidate must possess the following skill sets: communication, active listening and learning, reading comprehension, coordination, judgment and decision making, organization, time management, writing, service orientation, negotiation, and mathematics
Candidate must possess a degree in business administration or any related discipline.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title and job code as the subject of the mail.