- You will standardize and automate business and procurement best practice processes, identify and screen procurement suppliers, negotiate favourable terms and conditions and improve supplier service levels.
- A degree in Supply Chain, Electrical Engineering, Business, Purchasing or any related field.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in procurement, setting procurement strategies, driving cost savings and improving terms and conditions.
- Excellent business and financial acumen.
- Proficiency in working with cross-functional teams, including demonstrated ability to motivate, influence and drive change across all levels of the organization and geographical boundaries.