Our client, who is a fast growing firm in the Telecommunications Industry in West Africa, is seeking to hire a smart, result-oriented individual to join her product development team.
- · Coordinates Market Research and Analysis to develop Product Definitions.
- · Collaborates with a wide variety of functional units such as sales, marketing and operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
- · Provides Financial and Marketing justification for Product Selection and Definition.
- · Produces competitive analysis materials comparing product with its key competitors.
- · Provides expertise and training support during the sales academy training to ensure effective product knowledge.
- · Support the Marketing Unit “Introduction to Market” Campaigns.
- · Coach Store Representatives to deliver superior Customer Service.
- · Resolve escalated Customer queries/complaint as they arise.
- · Prepares Product Development objectives and Work Plans for all phases of Product Development.
- · Manages day-to-day progress of product development.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of a 2nd Class Upper with a first Degree in Computer Science or a Relevant Engineering Degree.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in any of the following firms:
- · Mobile Phone or Computer Company
- · Software Development Firm
- · Electronics Company
- · Ability to interface with internal and external customers with a wide range of personalities’ effectively.
- · Ability to promptly decipher issues at hand, determines its importance, devise alternative solutions and resolve accordingly.
- · Ability to use initiative, show charisma and influence others positively towards a desired way of thinking or course of action.
- · Ability to see the big picture while paying attention to the fine details.
- · Must be able to come with innovative product ideas and designs with a clear path to actualize execution.
- · Ability sell with tact and coach Sales Representatives to do same.
A go-getter with a proven track record for innovation.